'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
19 October 2010
Heyhey!Was hving a great tym wif another twin of mine juz now.
Was supposed to meet kakak too, but she was sick.
So we still proceed tho.
Went to SEED inst. to send in twin's form.
Planned to shop fer dis sat's event.
But we ended up windowshopping only.
Supprisingly, we windowshopped fer electronic stuffs.
Yeah baby, u heard me ryte..
ELECTRONIC STUFFS.
So not us ey, hahax.
She's eyeing fer 'e pink PSP.
So supposedly hafta survey her PSP's package.
BUT..
I ended up surveying fer other stuffs.
Find-out abt ipod touch, iphone n aso sony digi cam.
Aand..
I WANT IT ALL!
Damn~!
So tempting eyy..
I hafta choose btwn ipod touch n iphone.
Mummy suggested iphone la.
Im still tinking ey.
So, i'm gonna get 'e ipod touch/iphone AND 'e sony digi cam.
But 'e prblm here is...
Whch 1 shall i grab 1st..?
Mummy said iphone, n i was tinking either ipod touch/iphone too.
BUT, 'e digi cam is limited ed. liao.
Uuurgh!
How2..?
Tell me..
I want both at 'e same tym can..?
Step kaye mane jer..hahax.
Da la gaji tk tau dpt bpe.
Pfft.
HaiyoOo..
How ley..?
S.O.S!!
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps