'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
18 August 2010
I chatted wif him fer 1hr 45mins k while waiting fer 'e transport to arrive..Lucky he's ard, klw tk..cnfrm2 aku da tetdo pny, hahax.
HmMm.
I'm so gonna miss him n 'e rest of my childrn =(
Dun make ur Tcr Tsuwaibah cry on my last day k..?
I din xpect 'em to plead to me..
OMG.
I'm crying inside wen my childrn pleaded me to stay..
*siiigh*
Hey, y m i talking abt my childrn wen i wanted to post abt smthng else?
Kk..bck to niat yg 1st, hehs.
I hv soOo much in mind.
But i tink i'm gonna say abt 1 thng only here n 'e rest will go to elsewhr lah, hehs.
Ermm..
I'm still wondering abt 'e incident tht hppn few dayz bck uh.
I wonder if it's really u..
Wat i noe, u're not lyk tht sia.
Hweva, if it's really u, i'm thankful to Allah fer showing me 'e real u.
Bt if it's ur fren, i wonder y dey're doing dis to u..
Smthng fishy hppn after tht.
I wanted to ask u, but i tink 2, 3, 4, 5x sey.
HmMm.
Bt sumhow, i still wondering til 2day.
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps