'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
27 April 2010

Been hving on n off fever since sat aftrnoon.
Yg peliknyer, ptg je nnt de start..
Pg usually ok tk ok la, plg2 pn kpl je bedenyut.
Frankly speaking, if dis thing goes on, i cant take it lah..
Eating panadol pn isnt gd fer ur liver ryte.
Pray fer me to get well soon yeah.
Hopefully it's juz due to 'e weather or surrounding, but nothing serious.
If possible, i dun wanna go to dctr.
Useless ley..
Dey'll gv 'e same medicine pny..
Oh Allah..I need strength to go thru IT.
Shall not elaborate more on tht.
Till den.
Take care, peeps.
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps