'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
05 September 2009
It's been awhile since i last upd8 my blogger.
Been upd8-ing at livejournal instead, hehs.
Got lotsa thngs to talk abt here..
But, laziness n tiredness really conquered me.
HmMm.
Life has been tough lately.
N i dun feel lyk talking abt it.
Gonna start a new course tmrw.
Hafta travel all 'e way to SP every sat fer 'e nxt 10wks.
N baik pny case uh kn, it's frm 9am-1pm.
My sat is BURN!
I cannot wake-up late liao..
Pluz, it clashes wif my driving n also my lecture; if i were to cntinue my studies.
Damn!
Tmrw gonna b a full day fer me.
Mrng got course to attend..
Den after course kene gi keje plak..
Got briefing n viewing of classes fer parents n also iftar.
L-E-C-E!
Sat org pn nk kcw.
If dey pay double or gv us off day or xtend our leave tk hal uh.
Ni tdk.
Grrr!
Tk psl2 i hafta cancel my outing wif mummy.
Hell.
But nvm.
Will b meeting my Doraemon Darlz first b4 i go off to work, hehs.
Atleast smthng uh kn rather than nothing.
So far hv been breaking fast n went terawih wif her twice.
1st tym babe aku gi terawih ngn kwn, haha.I'm thankful to hv u s my fren, babe.Thxz fer all 'e motivatns n support given during 'e dwn periods.Thxz fer 'e advices.Thxz fer alwayz being dere wen i needed sum1 'e most.Thxz fer being such a gd listener.N thxz fer all ur tym.U've been sacrificing alot fer me too.Despite 'e dist we live, u dun even mind travel frm end to end juz to meet me.I'm really thankful n i reallyreallyreally appreciate each n every sacrifices u've made.Thxz alot dearie!=)
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps