'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
16 August 2009
Sports day was o-k la.
Dere's a part whr dorg cm penipu gitu kn..
Haissh.
Nvm, 4get it.
HmMm.
I dunno since wen i bcome sleepy head, hahah.
I tink dis is all due to 'e tiring events tht results in lack of sleep since 2wks bck..?
Yest i really sleep lyk nobody's business.
After i had my lunch, watched tv.
Cm phm uh nk baring 5mins..
Trs jd 4hrs sey..
N bcos of Taufik, i woke-up, lolz.
Shall not elaborate on tht.
Den later at nyte, kul 1+am da ngntk cm ape sey..
Tsuwaibah per tdo kul 2am on wkendz..?
Tht is soOo not me.
N 'e best thng is tht, i woke-up ard 11+am.
Tsktsktsk.
Rabak per aku.
Hahah.
Yest i was hving sore throat.
But 2day, i'm hving sore throat plus runny nose.
My doraemon darlz is hving fever.
Get well soon hunnz!
Dun skip ur medicatn n drink lotsa water ohkayz..?
Miss ya!
=)
Dis tue i'm wrkng in 'e mrng s 1 of my collegue got medical cek-up..
So i'll b finishing at 2.30pm, i guess.
Latest wud b 2.45pm.
WHeEe!!!
Gerek per hdp!
Hahah.
Thu i'm not wrkng s dere will b a tces' day celebratn.
Theme: International.
Tp lece cket uh.
Pg kte ade games.
Den we hafta bring our bj.
Kn menyusahkn tu name nyer..
TSK!
Wateva laa..
Shall tink abt it on Wed, haha.
Den Fri skul s per nrml.
Ape slh sia bkk on Mon trs.
ABLAH JIDDAN!
N Sat is 'e start of 'e fasting mth..
How fast 'e tym flies.
Tink shall stop here.
My nose is damn irritating!
I wanna take my medicatn so tht i dun need tissue nemore.
Hee.
Toodles.
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps