'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
12 July 2009
Woots.
Was on MC again on fri due to my diarrhoea (wateva 'e speeling is..) on thu nyte.
Suspect kuat nk ne gastric uh but attck tpt lain lu.
But den til now still sakit perot sey.
Haaish.
Fri still suffers frm stomach ache, but juz went out uh to meet My Doraemon Darlz.
She needs to pass me our pixz.
Pastu kte ape lg, shopping uh skali, hahah.
But we only bought plain tees.
I bought a black plain tees at suntec's cotton on at only $10.
Nxt went to M Sq to luk fer 'e polo tees tht i've fallen in love wif.
But tkde!
Mk oitz..
Sede sey aku.
I dyingly wanna buy tht polo tees fer sum1 jd kte le kai same2.
Haiyo!
Den went to Zara n Mango.
Got crazy sale seyh.
Baik pe..
Zara sell a betta quality of plain tees fer $19.90 but on sale, so dey sell it at only $11.90!!!
I grab 2 tees seyh, haha.
Lucky only bought 1 at cotton on.
'e nxt day, whch was yest..
I went shopping a-g-a-i-n.
Hakz.
I bought some stuffz fer my classroom n myself at popular.
Den bought a new heels!!!
Pdhal few mths bck juz bought 1 tau.
Tau uh aku giler.
LOLZ.
But i bought fer reason.
'e prev 1 was too pointy..jln pnt nk mati pny.
Dis 1 is on offer.
$34.80 was 'e ori price..i bought at $31.40.
Ok pee..
Den headed bck to bedok.
Carik skul shoes fer Al.
But, dere's a dress tht attrct me.
Nk beli, tp tk tau nk ke tknk.
N if wanna buy, dunno whch colour to pick.
I want both!
Haha.
Ya Allah tsu..stop it sia prangai.
Gotta save up fer skul fees.
Eisheish.
HmMm.
Now i dunno weder to go out or not later..
Half-hearted liao.
Haish.
Kk, shall stop my crap here.
Hahkz.
Take care allz.
Bye.
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps