'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
05 June 2009

Dear Doraemon Darlz,
I wud lyk to thxz u fer alwayz being ryte by my side during 'e ups n downs period in my lyf.
Thxz fer being 'e best listening ears;
Thxz fer gving 'e gd advices n motivations;
Thxz fer lending ur shoulders fer me to cry on;
Thxz fer trusting me fully;
Thxz fer sacrificing ur tym travelling frm end to end juz to meet me;
Thxz fer everythng tht u've done fer me;
Lastly, thxz fer being such a wonderful fren, hunnz!
U r sum1 tht means so much to me;
U r 'e one who will always cheer me up tho how terrible i feel;
U r 1 in a zillion fren tht ppl wud wanna own.
Tho i juz noe u fer 6mths,
But...
I'm lucky tht i meet u;
I'm happy tht i getta noe u;
N i'm thankful tht i gotta own u s my fren.
Wateva hppn, i will n always treasure our frenship tht we've built n 'e memories tht we've shared.
May our frenship last foreva.
Happy Sweet 19th B'day, Dear!
Hugs&Kisses,
Tsuwaibah a.k.a TweetyBird
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps