'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
27 May 2009
Gdness..!
I'm happy working dis whole wk cuz NO-NEED-TO-FOLLOW-LSSN-PLAN!
WhEeEe~!
HOWEVA...
Ade bnyk keje wei line-up.
Since lst wk tau aku tdo tk cukup.
Asek tdo lmbt jer..
Ape tk nyer..dorg kn hobby per kasi org keje last min n uat kte klg kbt.
I got marking, ne uat portfolio, ne label bende2 dlm class, compiling all wrksheetz, reading record n aso report card.
Hish!
Hectic!
Abe lg bgs, aku kene uat report psl an accident tht hppn.
Haish!
Lece.
Den ade manusia yg tkde kpl otk nk pke, suro kte siapkn lssn plan by 3rd june!
Whr got tym..?
We r hving PTC dis fri.
Mon n tue nxt wk some tces got course tht dey hafta attend.
U send 'em wat.
Den u xpect us to get it done by 3rd june?
SIOW UH?!
Dis is wat we call humans who dun use brains to tink.
Haiyo.
Niwayz..i'm loving my childrn more n more uh.
Haiyo.
It's a gd thng uh, but..tkpe la..
Shall save 'e reasn to myself.
Hehs.
To Fylzah Babe,
C ya soon ohkayz!
Meet up dis wk IS-A-MUST!
Heheee!
=D
Ohkay ppl..
I'm off now.
Got work to do (n it's oredy 1+am!)
Nytes!
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps