'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
15 April 2009
URGH!
Been wanting to upload 'e pixz of lotsa events, but den blogger uat hal la plak...
Heish!
Plg2 i upload at FB jer uh ehk..
HmMm..
I swear tht i'm bored to death sitting at home 'e whole day.
Baik kape tsuwaibah 1 hari ddk ruma..?
Was forced to la, if not, jgn hrp..
Hahah.
2day's plan is actually to go out wif mummy or meet my darlz doraemon.
Hweva, due to some reasn, i hafta stay at home.
Grrr!
Stay at home, tk psl..
Jd bdk baik kejap.
Tlg kms ruma by sweeping, mopping, cleaning 'e room, cuci bj..
Den i kill my tym watching tv n surfing 'e net til i dunno wat to surf so here i m, blogging.
Haiyo.
Tkpe2..
Tmrw i'm gonna b leaving ma hse early in 'e mrng n will b bck in 'e aftrnoon.
Hehs.
Wdlands, here i come..
Hee!
Kk, i tink i betta stop here b4 i start to crap.
Toodles!
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps