'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
01 March 2009
Hey hey!
Cm da bezmn2 ehk tk update, haha.
Biase jgk..wen mls conquers, phm2 jer lah ehk..
Hee.
HmMm..
Whr ehk nk start..?
Alot uh to talk abt, hee.
Erm..
Went fer dinner at Sakunthala (pape je lah ehk ejaan der) wif my family.
It's been a long tym since we last had dinner 2gether.
Thxz to mummy fer planning it n treating us dere.
Appreciate it much! =)
'e food were super delicious!
Go n try.
Yes, i'm promoting..cumer tk msk tv jer lah kn, haha.
K crap!
Sat plak left sultan early s i've promised mummy to go jemputan wif her.
K, aku yg nk sgt pegi sbnrnyer..
Mknan sdp, tp ntah uh..tk best la 'e mjls.
Kesian doraemon ku tgl sorg2 jer gal kat sultan..
Ohkayz, tht was fer my last 2 dayz.
S fer 2day, i went thru alot uh.
Dere's dis, who my darlz doraemon call a b-i-t-c-h, is reallyreallyreally getting on ma nerves!
She really is effing irritating!
Btl peh childish sey.
A, i bet u noe who u r..
So..
I'm warning ya, betta stop ur childish, idiotic nonsense!
I dun hv 'e tym la ehk to entertain ur effing irritating attitude!
I tink, it's betta fer u to GET A LYF!
Dun eva dare to test my patience OR, u'll b dead meat!
N yes, i'm serious.
I tink my babe is juz ryte abt u..
U deserve 'e nick tht she gv u.
Hahz.
N yeah..
Let 'e game begin..*evil smile*
Well..
I guess i shall stop here.
S usual, tmrw gonna meet my babe, doraemon, at 11am, insyaAllah.
Tkmu step phm ehk kte..
BUT, hopefully we can make it on tym uh, hahaha!
Ohkayz..
Till here..
Nytes all!
=)
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps