'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
16 February 2009
Hey allz!
Hmm..
Act thot of putting up all 'e pixz, but den ryte..not in 'e mood to do so uh.
Soon uh ehk, hehs.
Wen i reallyreally hv 'e free tym n got seriously nothing to do, den i put up all 'e pixz.
Lgpn belambak uh gmbr..
Nk ne cetagorized lg..
Hee =D (ni la klw da dtg mls, haha)
Oh YES!
HeEe..
Cm excited gitu kn..
Well, act juz now tetdo fer 30mins.
Den wen woke-up, my sis told me sumthng..
Trs segar lah sey, ahaha!!!
I loike!!!
Heeeee XD!
Kk, betta stop it..
Da high nie..
Da mlm2 gini nnt susa plak, ehhe.
Ohkayz..my plan fer 2mrw (or shall i say 2day..? k, wateva) will b lyk tiring gitu.
Cuz it's lyk a whole day fer me sey.
Mrng i'm meeting my darlz doraemon at bugis mrt ard 11am.
Hopefully kte jmpe kul 11am ehk babe, haha..u noe i noe..=p
Den off to work up til 4pm.
Aftr work we'll b going sumwhr 1st uh while waiting fer our seminar at 7pm.
'e seminar is abt 1-1.5hrs.
So, we'll b home late.
HmMm..
I tink ryte..
I meet my babe, doraemon, every single day w/o fail eventho if i dun go to work..hee =D
But hmm..
I'M LOVING IT!
Ehhe..=)
K lah ppl,
I'm off now..
Wanna watch vcd while waiting fer my sis to iron her sch uni (ape mau iron sch uni? AHAHA!)
Kk..
Take care all..
Nytes..
Toodles!
=)
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps