'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
05 January 2009
Hey allz!
I'm lyk serious peh bored to death..
HmMm..
Ohkayz..2day (or shall i say yest since it's aftr 12mn) tsuwaibah is being a damn hell gd gal s she went to work juz now..n it's SUNDAY fer gdness sake..asl tetibe rajin? Aku pn tkto lah..haha.
Reached work at 10.45am.
Gd enuf i came ok..bcos tht mrng i slept 5am s i went to fetched my aunt den went over to her hse..waited fer dad to come bck frm work&fetch us.
Gitu gini, 4+am br kte alek..
Kat airport peh cite..haiyo..hot sia!
Ahaha..pai ade org tu bingeet jer..(kn kecik kn..?)
Lols..
Den at sultan juz now got org nikah..!
Aku ngn zahroh da xcited gitu kn..ehhe.
Suke lah wei tgk pengantin..tk dpt gi jemputan, dpt tgk org nikah live..laagi power. Hee..
Den 2day i work ryte, dere's dis boy..haiya..
Btl peh kongasm..
Menyakaat je keje..
Nnt de..sure kene alek nyer..haha.
But overall, 2day keje kinda fun..(oh, did i juz said tht?)
Tkto la ape yg fun nye, but it's diff uh..'e feeling is lyk keje ngn boy&kecik wen we 1st started.
I miss those dayz..
Enuf2..i wanna 4get all my pasts..cuz i dun wanna b wat i use to b.
Aku tolerate, gv&take, org pijak aku&take me fer granted ryte..
SoOo..we'll c abt it huh..
K lah ppl..
I'm off now..
I'll b working later, insyaAllah..
I miss my other frenz at work, hehs.
B4 i 4get..
To boy,If u're reading dis,Juz want u to noe tht i've given up..Aku da tk kuase uh nk work 2wards tht.Juz leave it s our '08 peh memory uh k.U dun need to help me to achieve it ryte..Thxz anyways fer ur help.Act nk blg dr kemarin, den dun hv 'e tym la..So, till here..
Nytey nytes!
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps