'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
26 December 2008
Hey people..!
Well..2day's outing wif new peepz were super duper fantastic eyy!
Lyk wat fylzah said, we shud do it more often..
We'l plan it again aites..? =)
Ohakyz..i was supposed to go to Ubi to register fer my highway code, but it was cancelled LYK AGAIN..
GrRr!
Da 4x sey..!
Die die aso i wanna go by 2mrw.
I dun care.
ErmMm..went to Marina Square juz now.
Lepak 1st at Starbucks den some of 'em eat nasi briyani (bwk sendiri) at Starbucks.
Cool kape mkn nasi briyani kat Starbucks..?
Lolz!
Den went to play bowling..
But zahroh ne alek, cuz her mum asked her out.
Aftr 'e game, we split up, s dey're going bck str while me&my sibz went to 'e musollah to prfrm our prayerz.
Off to Bedok, called mummy n was asked to buy our own dinner.
We brought nasi aym&nasi aym gorg, went to NTUC to buy drink&walked home.
We reached 9.20pm sharped.
Wash-up n all, had dinner while watching tv, me helped mummy hang 'e wet clothes&now i'm blogging..
Aftrwards maybe i'm gonna lipat my own bj&aftr dat will b off to LALALAND, haha.
Kk.
I'd betta stop here b4 i go on crapping.
K ppl..
Nytes..
*eish..rindu harith!!!*p.s: sultan peeps, wen's our nxt outing..? hehs.
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps