'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
04 November 2008
Hey peeps!
Hmm..reached home ard 12mn.
Had my dinner at DeliFrance juz now..lyk finally sey, haha! Tp nk tunggu dinner, peh lpr nk mams..dr kua ard 4+pm gitu da lpr sey..thn peh thn pai la kul 9pm br mkn. Wanna buy sumthng to alas perut aso dunno wat to eat.
N FINALLY...jmpe gk brg yg aku carik..hee..
Bt den ryte, kinda frustrated uh..'e exact thing tht i want, dun hv. Evry single stationary shops tht i went to tkde sey..haiz =(( ..tp tkpe la..lyk wat allyal n aunty gajah said, who noes tht i myte b sad tht i din getta find 'e exact thing tht i've planned to gv tht prsn, bt 'e prsn who received 'e thng tht i've bought myte b hepi..
It's true, bt aunty n al, adk tk puas ati sey...hish!Tkpe uh, wat imp is 'e content, not 'e appearance.
Especially to My Dearest Babe, NUL...
Babe, pls k..
Do s i say..
Just follow 'e flow aites..?
I've tried my best to help ya, bt it turns out to b -ve s u've chnged ur mind..
I understand how u feel s i've been thru 'e same situation s u do..
I can't force u, bt juz need u to follow 'e flow..
I'll try to help u again fer 'e last tym k..?
U noe ryte i've given-up wif evry1 oredy..
Bt i close 1 eye wen it comes to u..
Tkmu jd cm dorg2 yg bus3rd adk uh seyy..
Kate FFR 4eva..?
Jgn pai adk chnge adk peh mind 2wards nul plak..k..?
Wateva it takes, will alwayz love u hunns..
K ppl, out now..
Nytes.
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps