'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
26 October 2008
It's oredy 3+am in 'e mrng..n yet i'm not asleep yet..
Hmm..
I'm still awake n my mind juz can't stop tinking..
Now tht i hv made-up my mind..
I'm gonna give it to tht prsn no metta wat..
I'm left wif touching-up 'e content once again, buy sum stuffs tht i needed n search fer 'e perfect song, hehs. *confuse la..bnyk sgt lagu nk choose..haiya!*
I dun care wateva 'e outcomes myte b..
I'm prepared fer 'e gd thing to hppn or even worst..
Hope it turn out to b gd..*amin*
I tink i hafta force myself to sleep..
Later wanna go out ard 11.30pm gitu..mamps tkle bgn..
N last bt not least,
I MISS MY EMPLOYER!!!Pe kbr gknyer putere kesygan aku tu kt tekong ehk..?
Hopefully he's fine n is taking gd care of himself n yg plg penting, tk uat hal, lols!
Can't wait fer him to book out..
Thot of meeting him n luk at my Kecik yg da botak..
Cnfirm ko tk hansem..lols XD!
Tkpe la, lyk he said..de nk simpan de peh kehanseman lu *haktuit!*
K all..
Sweet dreamz!
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps