'e quotes
By "Unknown"
Wen these dayz r gone..
Wen all 'e love we gave to each other slowly fades away..
Wen ur beautiful smile is only here s a dream..
And,
Wen 'e word "I Love You" r scripts of 'e past..
I will always hv 'e memories tht were once moments,
And,
I will always know tht no metta wat..
I got 'e chance to b loved by You.
29 October 2008
Hey allz!
Heeks, woke-up early sia 2day..pdhal smlm tdo kul 4am oitz..abe nk kua ngn mum n dad peh psl..ngntk2 pn snggp kn diri bgn ohkayz..hee.
HmMm..
Cm2 uh jd..haiz!
I'm getting fed-up sa wif all dis ppl..!
WTHeck is wrong wif u ppl..?!
Gi la jage ank2 korg sendiri..jgn sebok hal tepi kain org lain..
NO 1 IS PERFECT fer gdness sake!
URGH!!!
How i wish .......... urgh! Ckp pn tk gune uh!
DAMN IT!!!!!
Pls lah ehk ppl..wen dis kinda things hppn..frankly speaking, ati tetutup la sey! Jgn slhkn uh if org jd worse sbb mulut korg yg cm tempayan ni seme!
C'mon la ppl..
GET A LYF!
I'M SICK OF ALL DIS NONSENSE!
URGH!!!
Hmm..
Specially to Kecik,Aku rindu ko ooi!Thxz fer calling juz now..Igt jgk ko kat aku..lols.Niways, take gd care of urself aites..Gi sapu, jgn tk sapu, hahaha!Da la, i'm off.
'e Gal
-Herself-
*a Sept '89 baby known s Tsu or Adik
*a mummy's gal who is very pampered yet hard-headed
*a gal who teaches in Kindy&undergoing 'e leadership course
*a gal who go fer branded items
*a gal who holds on to her principles in life s well s her promises
*a gal who is hard to fall in love, but wen she does, she'll treasure tht prsn til her last breath
-Her Desire-
*shopping
*perfumes
*tops
*watches
*electronic stuffs lyk cameras, lappies&hps